Monday, April 27, 2009

This has to be one of the most accurate illustrations..



Quote from "Say What's Real"

Honestly, I've been in a slump for the past.....Hell, I've been in a slump since the beginning of this semester. I'm just not feeling it.
I like Fine Arts and all but now I'm getting into this illustration/Graphic Arts shit and it pisses me off that I can't find 1 thing that I can put all my focus into. First it was Baruch where I was studying business and hating that shit and now I'm a step closer and then my mind's starting to change again. On the positive note, I'm in the art field..so I need to take it one step at a time but it really brings me down when I think about it.
Because I'm not the type to strive on adversity..I break down!
I know there's people out there that relate..School isn't for everybody.
But I'm not talented nor equipped enough to quit and pull a Kanye ;)

What keeps me alive? If I didn't have so many people counting on me and believing in me..I'd be drunk and dead right now.
Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment