Thursday, April 9, 2009

Extra Butter Movie Night- 4/4/09

LATE RECAP!
Saturday night Sean, from formatny, and I went to Movie Night at Extra Butter in Long Island. LOVIN THE STORE! They totally carried out the theme [movie theater] and it looks great.
They played Martyrs, a French horror film. YUCCCK! I generally don't like horror films bc they never scare me and I just get bored but this one was crazy..filled with blood and gore, I almost gagged at some points.
Below is a short video of how the store looks:



In front of Extra Butter



After the movie, they set up some type of..runway line and they were just goofing off.. Me and D were anxious to get out and hit the strip club!



LOL @ Easedaman



Gentleman's Quarters!!!
It was a good first time experience..Not what I expected
The strippers were way more goofy than sexy lol
Me and D were making friends with them, I guess the strippers were excited about having girls there..or just people there period.
Everybody sitting around was basically from the Extra Butter, Mishka party.
It was so goofy that after one of the stripper's dancing session was over, she came off the stage, said "thank you" to me and gave me a high five. lol!



Me and D got stacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment