Monday, April 27, 2009

I was inspired while witnessing a brawl..



So one night at bOb bar [LES] I witnessed a brawl between .... it had to be 10-15 dudes.

I was watching from across the street and was scared but also disgusted.

I wasn't watching for fun, I was waiting for people.

I HATE watching people fight; in high school, when a fight broke out, I was the only one that just walked away bc I HATE seeing people get hurt and just seeing people fight over stupid shit.

The part that disgusted me was the fact that it was for a stupid reason-Just bc men are like that! bObs is known as the hood sausage fest and when there's liquor involved, it just gets messy.. It gets to that point where a person will get mad if they think you're looking at them in the wrong way, or if you're trying to squeeze through the tight crowd and you put your hand on them. It's ridiculous!

So there was one part of the brawl when a guy had body slammed another one into the pavement and was punching the shit out of him. The guy on the floor was done and just cowering in fear but the one standing above him just kept going at him, in the heat of the moment. The one standing above had his shirt torn and it reminded me of..King Kong or ..The Hulk. And ever since that night, that image has been in my head so today I just decided to get it out on paper..

No comments:

Post a Comment