Monday, April 20, 2009

Can u guess what song this is? It's gonna get messy :(

So TODAY is a nastaaaay day: heavy rain, crazy winds..
I had to wake up early this morning [6am] for my morning class and i just felt that extra extra monday blues bc of the weather.
So of course, it's that gloomy kind of day where you're tired and you just feel chill.. I was listening to my ipod, being VERY selective bc of this certain mood.. and came across the Outro on Drake's So Far Gone mixtape [yes..again with the Drake]
And then it inspired me! It made me want to play. BUT I haven't played for a few years now so I was just being overly ambitious, I got on the piano and just bombed..lol
My parents made me take lessons for years as a young girl..but me being rebellious and stubborn, I just never tried my hardest and never practiced, well bc I just wasn't into it. I kind of regret it bc of moments like this where I feel like getting on the piano and just killin it but i can't ;)
Here's my messy rendition of Brian McKnight's One Last Cry

No comments:

Post a Comment