Monday, April 13, 2009

HAHA!



I've been inspired! Being in different environments/settings always makes me think of the lovely, Claudette. Have hit up different strip joints for some "research" the past couple of weeks.. Was not impressed. I had fun but..it wasn't was I expected. Maybe because I'm not a guy and I have standards.. [something that men don't possess..yes, standards]

Went to Gold Fingers on Queens Blvd on Saturday..



WACK!!! Ok maybe bc I was a loser and went there at like 9pm..Supposedly it wasn't the "hot hour" yet. 
OR maybe it's bc I had to go to the restroom and when I got in, it was actually the public restroom/stripper change room..so I saw them in their pre-stripper state: street clothes, no makeup on yet, dry cellulitey legs. 

Hey, if you want to see neighborhood moms that you see shopping at Queens Center Mall for childrens clothes, then go to Goldfingers! 

OR..maybe it was bc it was so early that it was just me and DJ D Cocks, and 3 older men that I seen getting lunch at Burger King beforehand when the strip club hadn't opened yet.
OR..it could've been the dickhead bouncer that got taken aback when we 2 girls got to the entrance..He said "Who are you here to see?" with mad attitude. 
OR..maybe it was bc the "audience" was separated from the strippers. There was a bar surrounding the stage, so they were basically isolated on an island. They kept making eye contact and smiling..which made me uncomfortable..bc I was really there to "research"
ORRRRRRR.. it was probably the half korean, half italian stripper who probably weighed 100 lbs and was wearing a long lavender ballroom dress with a wristlet on her arm. She was VERY textbook and elegant, dancing to "beat it" by MJ [actually the DJ could've been the prime reason why I hated the place]..and she had no rhythm [the asian side of her]. She kept waving at us and afterwards came to us. We felt bad so we tipped her. AND she tried to kiss me! I smoothly pulled back and smiled. Was that rude? Hey, I don't know where this bitch's lips have been!!!

You see, there are a lot of things to consider when being in a strip club. Am I just picky? 

No comments:

Post a Comment