Monday, April 13, 2009

Format NY and Nike ID

4/11/2009 Scavenger Hunt!
Got off to a rocky start because of the terrible, rainy weather..but the true sneaker heads and Format supporters trekked out and participated!!
Below is a video of the interior during the day..I don't know if I was tipsy or if I just have really horrible cam skills but pardon the shakiness. I'm still learning!!



This is when the partay didn't start yet. The Rain was crazy! It was cold and windy.. On the lower left hand corner is where Nike ID was set up. A legendary bOb bar Dunk was created..Will blog that when it arrives!



DJ Johnny Hansum. I requested Drake but he had the nerve to say: "Oh sorry..that's on my other computer" What?!!! ;)



Start:Finish @ Format. The sneaker was hidden above in Nigel Sylvester's bike frame. People just couldn't figure it out..



..But they did! They were in the store looking all over and finally found it, people were applauding. I think they got the hint though when people were nudging their head up to the ceiling.. cheaters! I think they announce the winners on Saturday.



And then...after bottles of henny...
BTW, I have WAY more video than this..Just don't want to embarrass anybody ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment