Monday, March 23, 2009

Woohoo!! 6-17-09!!



So I got my tickets today to see Chicago and Earth, Wind & Fire..performing at MSG in June. I am reallllly excited because I love both of these bands and grew up on them.
AND I havent really been to many concerts in my lifetime: Ashanti and Santana.
Ok the Ashanti one was not very intentional..
I was in Foxwoods on a family vacay and was trying to find something to do since I was young at that time and coincidentally Ashanti was performing there for cheap. So I went and was of course thoroughly disappointed because after all..it is Ashanti!
Santana was cool though, even though they performed a whole bunch of songs I didn't know because they had released a new album and I wasnt up on that.
But I know Chicago and Earth, Wind & Fire are going to be performing classics and I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment