Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ta-Dow!!!


Woohoo! DJ Neil Armstrong is reppin Claudette! :)

So I stopped by Santos last night just b/c DJ Muro and DJ Neil Armstrong had a gig. I've been wanting to go there for some time now since it's always hyped up and I just wanted to see what the big fuss was about.
Being me, the self-concious person that I am, I didn't want to wait in line for 2 hours so got there around 10ish..there was already a line but just of a few people. Got in and it was just mediocre.
Of course the guys killed it on the turntables..
I was so drunk, me and sean from formatny were gettin busy on the dancefloor. I think we were the best dancers there..haha everyone around us probably thought we were crazy or just really drugged up. I had fun. But I don't expect to go back anytime soon. Paying $15 cover is just kind of wack to me..and clubs aren't my thing. I'm more of a lounge or bar type girl. I'm so chill...

No comments:

Post a Comment