Tuesday, March 24, 2009

2 articles on Twitter

Me: Are you on twitter?
Person: No..What's twitter?

Are you kidding?!!

Ok that person was me about 2,3 months ago but still..If I know about it, then everyone should know about!
I get really interested when I see any articles on twitter or anything on tv about it. It's especially funny to me when there are people playing psychologist and trying to figure out WHY we use twitter (ie. the article about how tweeters are narcisstic, insecure, and need to tweet to prove their existence? whatever)
Here are some I found on Time Magazine:

Desperately trying to quit Twitter
Celebrity Twittering: Is that really you, Shaq? <~I like this one b/c it proves some1 that I know WRONG! and I instantly e-mailed him this article to show his ass i was right

No comments:

Post a Comment