Monday, March 23, 2009

What I'm craving right now..

Of Course while I have the stomach virus and am deathly sick (ok well not deathly..but almost), I am craving all the foods I love. And it sucks b/c I can't eat shit!
Here are the foods I am definitely gorging down when I get better:
Ice Box Cake from Magnolia Bakery in the Village.. aka OREO CAKE
hmmmmmm yummm
I got the cake as a birthday cake once. I was 1 fat happy girl!

Taco BELL!! Of COURSE! When I eat Taco Bell..I get a taco salad, a beef chalupa...maybe a mexican pizza and nachos from time to time... I know, I know that's a lot.

Penne ala vodka..I love Italian food
Maybe I'll hit up Carmines when I'm better..Great Idea. Let me put a reminder in my calendar.

I am definitely paying a visit to Gyu Kaku this weekend.

Last but not least..ANYTHING JAMAICAN! I want some ackee and saltfish.curry goat..oxtail ugggh all of it. Negril isn't so bad..maybe pay that a visit also?


Oh I yearn for the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment