Sunday, March 8, 2009

i just wanted to express my love for..



Frozen Jamaican Beef PATTIES!!!
When I was younger, I wasn't really exposed to different types of food. Sure I had the italian meals, mexican (taco bell) but Jamaican food? NEVER
Until i grew older and expanded my collection of ethnic friends.

I fell in love with beef patties b/c come on, it's easy to eat and it's cheap..and it's yummmmy
and the best part about jamaican patties is how the beef inside is all mushy and esp when it's spicy?!! ooooooohhh man

So I almost peed in my pants when I tasted my first frozen one. I just didn't expect it to be that good like most frozen foods. Tower Isles makes awesome ones and I always keep a box in my freezer b/c what's better than having the munchies at 2am and popping one in the stove?

They need to see that I'm promoting them, and give me a lifetime supply. Oh what a dream come true that would be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment