Wednesday, March 18, 2009

thank god tomorrow is thursday!

I haven't blogged in a while. It's been a stressful week..
Midterms. Especially cramming the night BEFORE since I was slacking all week
and yes I do blame it on Twitter, and technology in general.
I have to admit that twitter is addictive. When I was being told about it, I was like "what? Twitter sounds stupid but wth i'll do it for networking purposes"..and then BAM! on it every second of the day. while I'm doing work or just walking in the streets, I'm thinking of 140 character phrases about anything I see or hear.
I pull my self away from the computer and do other things like..work out
but i can't keep my mind off of it..
I think, "did i get any new followers today?"
I was trying to fix my bg the other day and it wasn't working..and instead of studying, I spent 2 HOURS trying to fix it. And when it was fixed, I felt accomplished and that I had succeeded on something.. then I went to my midterm and I think i bombed it!
I've never been addicted to anything before..It's scary

No comments:

Post a Comment